Current version 13.55.01
- Download and install ShipWeight Standalone.exe to get the basic version of ShipWeight.
This will install a local SQL database on the client machine and will require no other downloads or installations.
This version is ideal for trial of the parametric estimation, download ShipWeight in 30 minutes.pdf to get going.
To install a new ShipWeight Enterprise 13.5, follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have a MS SQL Server available for the installation of the databases. If not, please obtain a version of MS SQL Server Express from here. Install the this on your server.
2. Download and run the file ShipWeight Server 13.5.msi on your server to install the ShipWeight databases onto the MS SQL Server.
3. Download and run the file ShipWeight Client Installation v13-55.exe on your client machine to install the ShipWeight application.
4. Follow the instructions here to set up your license using your product key, or right click and run the CMInstall.exe file as administrator in the ShipWeight 13 folder on the client machine (prior to starting ShipWeight) to obtain a trial license when you start ShipWeight.
For complete and detailed setup instructions, please see the ShipWeight Installation Guidance for v 13.5.
To update from ShipWeight 12 or 13 to ShipWeight 13.5, follow these steps:
1. Download and run the file ShipWeight Server 13.5 update.msi on the server hosting the ShipWeight databases to update the databases. (As an alternative, you may download the scriptfile ShipWeightUpdateDB1350.sql and run this on the SQL Server using Microsoft Management Studio, for a more manual and controlled update).
Note: If you have ShipWeight databases on a shared SQL instance where databases from other applications may also start on SW, please contact us before you upgrade.
2. Download and run the file ShipWeight Client Installation v13-55.exe on your client machine to install the ShipWeight application. You may install this side-by-side with version 12.
Update an existing ShipWeight 13.5 Client install to the latest version by downloading and running the file ShipWeightClientPatch13-55.exe on the client machine..